Thursday, November 30, 2006

One of Those Days

I had this great plan all laid out for what I was going to do today. Yeah right!!! I got to the office and it couldn't have been more than ten minutes later, Kevin says, "hey, the phones went dead." Arrrrgh! So I go look at the phone controller and sure enough, it's dead, completely and totally irreversibly dead. So I spent my well planned easily executed day doing nothing other than soliciting bids and meeting with salesmen to spend inordinate amounts of money to purchase and have a new phone system installed here at the office. It is currently 8:30pm and I am now leaving the office after an exhausting day of making executive decisions, signing contracts and spending tons of money while Harold and Judy are down in Dallas on business. I guess that well planned, easily executed day will have to wait yet another.

Oh yeah, we now have a killer new phone system in the office and I am the only one who knows how to use it.

_E_

No comments: