Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It Snowed Again!

Except this time it is BUTT COLD!!! It started snowing last night around 5:00pm and it finally stopped snowing at 5:30pm tonight. It is currently 10 degrees outside and it is supposed to be ten below by tomorrow morning. EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Talk about freezing your fingers off. Oh well. I work inside for the most part. Work has been kinda strange lately. I haven't been able to get anything done on my to do lists. I have been in this meeting and that meeting and then another one. Next year is looking to be fairly full. We hit the ground running on January 12th. I don't see it letting up until sometime next fall. The week of July 4th is already completely booked up. I am getting married in 123 days. Woohooo! I can't wait. Not only will I be getting married but I will be taking my first vacation in a long long long time.

That's all for now.

_E_

No comments: