Tuesday, November 07, 2006

(in) Sanity

Wow!! Last week was a doozy. Everything was laid out just right and all five of the shows were covered. The plan was coming together very nicely. Then it happened. On Monday at 10:00 am we received a call from the White House Advance team. They needed us in Elko, Nevada. The show was on Thursday. Yes this past thursday. Talk about short notice. Next thing I know I have found a driver to take the gear to Elko and I am loading his truck until 2:00am. I then caught a plane to Elko on Tuesday morning. Wednesday we loaded in all day. Thursday was the show and load out. Friday I flew back to Denver and prepped for my weekend show. Saturday I loaded in for Allied Jewish. Sunday I did the Allied Jewish show and loaded it out.

I am now deciding which way is up and starting to swim there. I think the light above me is a good sign that that way it up.

On a lighter note, I am going to see Britni next thursday November 17th. I can't wait. We still have a few details to nail down with the wedding. I am sure there will always be something to nail down until it is over. The to do list is definitely getting shorter though. We have three contracts to sign and some pre-marital counseling to do while I am there. It's not too bad.

That's all for now.

_E_

No comments: