Saturday, November 11, 2006

Once a Month

Britni and I made a goal of seeing each other at least once a month until the wedding. So far we have met that goal. We are 4 1/2 months away from the wedding and we are starting to hate the fact that it is only once a month. What do you do about it? We really can't do anything. It wouldn't make sense for her to move out here before the wedding because the wedding is in Des Moines, she lives at her Mom's house and cuts down on living expenses, she would have to find a new job out here and then take unpaid time off for our wedding and honeymoon. It wouldn't make sense for me to move out there because that is not where we want to live and I couldn't find another job like the one I have. Grrrr. Logistics, circumstances, and love should not be placed in the same situation.

I get to go see Britni next Thursday. I can't wait. December is going to be a tough month though. Neither of us has time off that coincides and she can't ask for time off because she works in retail and we all know what happens in retail around Christmas time. Hopefully she will be able to come out on her two days off and come to the company Christmas Party but that is a stretch. I am debating as to whether I should go to see Britni for Christmas since she only has Christmas Day off, or if I should go home to see my family which I have not seen in it's entirety since last Christmas. I have seen Dad and Karen for a decent amount of time. I saw Beth in the Dallas airport for two minutes and I haven't seen Mom at all since last Christmas.

Oh well, I guess I have plenty to contemplate.

I updated the look of my Blog a little bit. I am working on getting a photo album posted so be looking for that.

Later,

_E_

No comments: