Sunday, December 03, 2006

again, with the cold

Today's high was 32 degrees. I know there are other places in the US that are much colder, but that is not the point. It is really cold for the Denver area. We have a low of 12 degrees tonight. Eeeek. That's cold enough to freeze shrimp in the ocean. Speaking of shrimp, I think I have a love affair with shrimp cocktail. There is something really satisfying about it. It is definitely one of my favorite foods.

The wedding plans are coming along. I talked with Aunt Bonnie a couple of days ago. She is a wedding floral designer. She is doing the flowers for our wedding. I asked her how much it was going to be and she said that it is our wedding present. That freakin' rocks. I can't believe it.

I was watching movie trailers tonight and I heard a song that I really like. I have heard it on the radio a million times but they never say who the artist is or the name of the song. I spent hours on i-Tunes trying to find it to no avail.

The next few weeks I think are going to fly by. There is a whole lot going on with Christmas parties, trips, and Christmas going on.

I heard Jimmy Eat World's Christmas EP and I really like their version of Last Christmas. I am listening to it right now. I love Christmas music. It has a certain drive to it even if it some of the slower stuff.

I need to go get a Christmas tree. There are a bunch of stands around but I have no way of getting it back to the apartment. I think I am going to ask Jesse if he will go with me and put it in his truck in exchange for dinner tomorrow night.

That's all for now.

_E_

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Eric, it's good to catch up. When I read your words it's like I hear the inflection in your voice. Well done. Dare I say loving Britni has mellowed you just a tad? Merry Christmas!