Sunday, December 17, 2006

Breakfast Rules!!

Stuart and I went to breakfast a Mimi's today. He and his family are on their way up to Breckenridge and they stayed in Denver last night. He and I went to breakfast to catch up. It was really good. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love eggs and sausage and pancakes and orange juice and coffee and...... Anyway, it was nice to sit down and talk for a little while.

In other news, Britni will be here on Tuesday. She if flying in for the company Christmas party. It's going to be a fun one. It is at Harold and Judy's again this year. The bus will pick us up at my apartment and then go pick up a couple more people and then take us all out to their house. It's pretty far out there in Franktown. The best part is that Britni will be here.

I checked our wedding website today and it says we have 105 days left until the wedding. Yee-Haww! That means in 105 days I will be a married man. Britni's dress came in last week. She's really excited. Now we just have to find the perfect tuxes.

More Later

_E_

No comments: