Friday, December 29, 2006

More Snow

It's snowing once again in Denver. Britni is supposed to land tomorrow morning at 10:30. I hope her flight doesn't get cancelled. I would be really mad. There are so many varying weather reports that it's hard to tell what is going to happen. The airport is still open but some of the airlines have been cancelling flights to thin out their service at DIA. It's not snowing real hard but it is cold enough to have ice problems. I closed the office today because of the roads. All of the government agencies are asking that people stay off the roads unless absolutely necessary. There are chain requirements for commercial vehicles on all of the major highways. At best there is one slushy lane open on each one. Oh well. I guess this is what I bargained for moving to Denver. In some ways I kind of like it. It's just a little bit annoying twice in one week.

_E_

1 comment:

Dr. A said...

Hey Stranger...I tried to call and email awhile back and nothing worked.

Drop me a line sometime. aaron@exago.org

I hear you are marrying a girl who must have grown up about 10 minutes from me in Iowa...
-babyar