Sunday, December 04, 2005

wanderings, wishings, and where to go

Well, I got back from Miami on Saturday night. The whole trip was kind of a whirlwind. We were about an hour south of Memphis when the arm that the accelerator is mounted to snapped. That sucked. We sat for about 4 1/2 hours waiting for Ryder to bring us a new accelerator assembly. This mishap put us at New Life Ranch at about 10:15. This was about 6 hours later than I had anticipated. So, Stuart, Brett, Cass, Rhett and I stayed up till around 4:00am talking and hanging out. It was great. Mike and I left at 7:00 on Saturday Morning and drove back to Denver. When we got here there was snow on the ground and it was freezing outside. I love it.

Today I decided to go and try to find a GAP to find my favorite jeans at. The GAP that I found was out of the size that I wear. It just so happens that there is an apple store in the same mall as the GAP. I decided to drop by and drool over a few things. That is where I am writing this post from. The new iPOD's are awesome. I have a 60GB on my Christmas list. Just under it on the Christmas list is a 15" PowerBook. I guess we can all have dreams.

I am going to Mom and Dad's for Christmas. I bought my ticket today. I have to be at the airport at 4:30am. Oh well. I guess that is better than not going at all.

For those of you who haven't found the great Trans Siberian Orchestra, I definitely recommend it. They have 5 albums, all of which I really like. I am trying to take Mom and Dad and go see them live while I am there for Christmas.

I think I am going to continue browsing.

Apple Rocks

No comments: