Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cars


I bought a car on Saturday. It is a 1997 Nissan Maxima. I know it is not my dream car but it was such a good deal it would have been dumb to pass it up. I now have a car that has heat, cloth seats, power everything, .... The list goes on and on. It's great. This is definitely a far cry from the truck. Don't get me wrong. The truck was a much appreciated source of transportation that more than did its fair share of going from place to place. It is just nice to be comfortable in a car again.

Last night was our company Christmas Party. It was a whole lot of fun. There was tons of food, and lots of goofing around. We did a white elephant gift and our annual company awards as well. It was great. I hold the record for the most hours worked in one pay period, 227 hours. It was a good party. I wore my new tux, which rocks. I found a great deal at a tux store called Mr. Neats. I didn't know that a tux could be so comfortable. If only all of my clothes fit that perfectly.

I am flying to Mom and Dad's on Thursday. My flight leaves at 6:30 am. That means that I have to get up at 4:00 am. Oh well, I guess I can just sleep on the plane. I hope there aren't a billion kids running around, and yelling and screaming on the plane. This will be a good vacation. I will be coming back to Denver on Wednesday the 28th.

When I get back things will be changing around the office quite a bit. I will talk more about this as it gets closer.

I think that is all the news for now.

No comments: