Friday, December 23, 2005

Eh?!

What is it about airports? There is something about being there that makes people tense and irritable. I couldn't believe how many people were grumpy and unreasonable at the airports on Thursday. I had a great flight, don't get me wrong. It was just amazing to see how many people freak out when they are not in total control of their own situation. There was one guy who freaked out at the ticket counter because he had to go to the next one over to check in because he was flying international. They didn't tell him to get back in line, or wait longer. They just asked him to take three steps to the right so that he could check in at the proper station. What a menace.

I am at Mom and Dad's now. When I first arrived the heater was not working in the house because the blower motor had burned up. The HVAC company put a temporary one in today so that we could at least have heat through the weekend. Tomorrow we are going to Cheesecake Factory for our annual Christmas Eve dinner. It is a new tradition we started last year. We are going to the 11:00 pm Christmas Eve service at Mom and Dad's church. I don't know as I necessarily like their church. It is very traditional and seems somewhat lazy. I don't know, maybe I am just too young to appreciate their style.

Merry Christmas to Everyone!!

Later......

No comments: