Saturday, September 30, 2006

More to Come

Last weekend I went out to Iowa to see Britni again. This once a month thing is killing me. I wish we were living in the same city so we could see each other any time we wanted to. Heck, I wish we were married already.

We got a fair bit of wedding planning done. The major highlight of the weekend was Helzberg's Diamonds. Yes, we finally got her ring. It's pretty cool looking. I like it. We also went ahead a bought both wedding bands. It was actually pretty fun.

We have settled on a caterer. We picked out the invitations. There are entirely too many details to a wedding. I can't wait for April 1.

Work has been interesting. I had to dismiss one of the people in the lighting department on Monday. Then the other two people in the department walked out. I have a new lighting designer starting on Monday October 2nd. I have a week of brief reprieve and then we go in to hell week. We have a national cable awards, Denver Public Library Booklovers Ball, National Mariachi Festival, and a Gubenatorial debate in the course of four days. All of them are large shows. This should prove to be interesting.

Well, it is time to get a shower and get ready for church.

Later.

-E-

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Eric! I am loving the "Eric under the influence of LOVE" e-mails. You sound like different person. So fun to hear you expressing yourself in this new way!

Our Family said...

So many details right now, but the day will be so much fun! Just wait till you see it all come together and long distance will END! YEA for being in the same state and the same house! :)

Our Family said...

Sorry the post was from Matt and Beth and not JJ...forgot about that detail!