Thursday, September 14, 2006

Long Distance Blues

Right now I am system teching for a Blues Traveler show. I am bored out of my mind because our gear almost never has a problem. I set it up at 8:00 this morning and have been pretty much sitting around ever since. It is kind of nice though. It has allowed me to get a ton of work done and to do some "enjoyable" thinking on top of the stuff I am required to process every day. I get a big break next weekend. I am going to see Britni in Iowa. I am flying and that is a beautiful thing. I get four days off in a row. I will get some R&R and some time with my bride to be. There has been a lot going on at work lately but I don't really feel like talking about that right now. I am doing pretty well. I have not had time to do laundry in two weeks now. I need to do some real soon or I am going to have to recycle some clothes. It is loud as crap in here and I am really glad I have ear plugs.

Thats all for now.

-E-

No comments: