Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The Next Chapter

Well, I did it. I made it through my last day at Richter Scale Productions. I am now free to work and play as I please!! I am no longer responsible to a company, establishment or institution for what I do in a given day.

The good news is that I am a freelance production professional and I have work through the end of November already! I am leaving tomorrow to do a show in Washington DC. I get back on Saturday the 6th. Then I leave on the 16th for Charleston for a week. I get back on the 23rd and then I leave on October 5th for a 6 week tour.

Life is kind of crazy when you follow the burning feeling in your gut and the open doors that God is unlocking. It actually works. I am excited and I am looking forward to this next adventure.

I gotta go pack.

_E_

No comments: