Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happenings

I haven't posted in a couple weeks now. Life is much better now that I am freelancing. I can work on the house and get paperwork done without being dead tired while I am doing it. Check out the pictures of the Kitchen and Master Bath.

The Kitchen pictures are from Saturday and Monday.



The Master Bath Shower/Whirlpool Tub.




One of these days I will get more pictures from before and put together a before and after photo set.

I bought an iPhone last week and I love it. I went from a Blackberry to a plain old cell phone to an iPhone and I wouldn't trade the iPhone for the world.

I leave on Friday morning to be on tour for 6 weeks with the Creation Fest Tour. Britni is not looking forward to being alone all that time but we have scheduled a time for her to come see me in Indianapolis for a couple of days.

Not much else going on here.

_E_

No comments: