Monday, July 10, 2006

Holly Monkeys

Wow, it has been almost two months since my last post. That is entirely unacceptable. I have been working my tail off. Things at Richter Scale have turned right side up. I am now the Director of Operations. The bad apples have been culled out of the company and we are starting to rebuild our team. I am leading the team as the director and it is a large task. I have to train at least seven people and get them all operating at the level of expectations that we have here at RSP. Things are going well so far but every time we turn around we find something else that has to be addressed. I am glad that we have people who want to be a part of the team now though. It really sucks when you have to work with people who want nothing but a paycheck and their own egos inflated. Oh well. Things are better now but we have a long way to go. Keep on truckin'.

I know this was breif and I promise to post more soon.

No comments: