Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Truckin'

So, I passed. Yup, I passed my CDL class "A" test. I can officially drive big-rigs now. It's kinda cool. Mike and I leave for Miami at 6:00am on Friday morning. We are stopping in Kansas City on the way to check out a new mobile stage (A semi that folds out in to a 40'x50' stage). Then we are on to Miami, straight through. The show loads in at 8:00 on Monday morning. Tuesday we have rehearsals ALL DAY. Wednesday is the show and we will load out on Wednesday night.

This next part is for all of you I left behind in Arkansas.

We will be leaving Miami on Thursday morning. That means that we will have enough time to stop by NWA and most likely NLR to hang out for a few hours. I am trying to arrange everything right now. I will call as many people as I can when I know when I will be there.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Eric, I didn't receive a call...not sure what I'm supposed to think of that. : )