Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Back Again

For those of you who I don't talk to regularly, a lot has been going on in my life lately. I am resigning from my position at Richter Scale Productions to go freelance. It is time to move on. I have a lot of opportunities in the freelance world and I am really looking forward to it. Britni and I have been in our house for 8 months now and we are still remodeling and making it the coolest house on the block. We adopted a Great Dane named Addie last March and she is a nut. She is like a toddler most of the time, pining for attention but not knowing how to ask for it. She cries when we leave and she wags her tail so hard when we come home it looks like she might flip over. The master bath is coming along nicely. The tile is down on the floor and I am about to do the tile for the tub/shower.

I am going to do my best to blog more now that I am leaving Richter Scale. I didn't blog for a while because all I had to say was about work and that just isn't what anyone wants to hear.

_E_

No comments: